"Remaining Faithful in a Time of Struggle"
This Lent engage your mind and heart as you grow closer to Jesus and fellow parishioners through video reflection and discussion. After a short video related to one of the topics below, a staff member will prayerfully guide a group discussion. The schedule is as follows:
**Zoom links to each session will be sent out in the weekly Monday e-blast.
The Covenant of God: The Church as Community of Believers
- Monday, February 22, 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 23, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Transfiguration Gospel: Jesus as the Foundation
- Monday, March 1, 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 2, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
The Catholic Moral Life: More than the 10 Commandments?
- Monday, March 8, 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 9, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
God's Mercy: The Cross as Sign of Forgiveness
- Monday, March 15, 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 16, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Suffering and Struggle: Faith in the Age of a Pandemic
- Monday, March 22, 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 23, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.